Open Mon - Fri 09:30-18:00
Email Call Now! +91-8826636611

Get a Quote

Over 500+ projects delivered on time.

Trusted by hundreds of clients with over 500+ international projects. Our reviews speak for themselves.

+10 years of experience

Our developers and project managers have seen it all. We can foresee 80% of technical issues which could arise during a project and quickly solve the other 20%. This is why we never miss a deadline.

Unlimited client support

Communication is key for each project. Our experienced team will thoroughly discuss your needs and propose the most cost-effective solutions. We are more than just your developers. We are your consultants.

Our apps solve real business problems.

This is why over 75% of our clients return with new projects year after year.

Thoroughly tested apps

Our apps are always tested throughout the development process so that all the possible development errors are eliminated.


100% Transparency. 0% Risk.

All of our clients have full access to our project management software so they always know how each stage of the process is going. We also frequently send project builds and project sketches.

*We will get back to you within 3 days


From full service developments to a la carte services. We guide and help our clients to launch the most scalable websites and mobile apps.

  • Be on the top of Google
  • Save your time and let us handle it
  • Cros-devices ability
  • Be rewarded by our services

Our Services

A relation tailored to your needs. From an individual developer to a dedicated project team, we have all you need. Our main effective partnership models are designed to adapt to individual business requirements and multiply profits for our clients.

Creative development logics and craftsmanship

Our refined, definite, and technically well molded works that let your users speechless

Reliable Solutions

  • Provide intelligent solutions breaking any form of complexity through our extensive experience.

Interactive Designs

  • Plan and design intuitively to make interfaces more receptive for the users

Impressive Communication

  • Well organised to keep constantly in touch with our clients when they need us.

Prompt Delivery

  • Plan, develop and deliver projects promptly as how it is promised at the beginning.

Cost-effective Solutions

  • Solutions that are pocket friendly and add more value to your business with better ROI.

Quality of Service

  • Ensure customer satisfaction through continuously delivering excellent services flawlessly.


Cosmolance! Play with the happy sound of it, sample the lovely thought of it and rejoice at the charisma the name brings along. When we first thought of the name, it had us! That moment is when it makes an impression! As a company that helps you put your best foot forward for your brand, the name Cosmolance is our way of furthering our very best. ‘Cosmo’ indicates our mission to become a global brand backed by a vision as sharp as a ‘lance’. And hence the name!

At our buzzing office premises in Noida (Uttar Pradesh), we are working towards becoming a global answer to businesses from across the globe. The ever-increasing scale and expanse of the internet is an opportunity knocking our doors every single second. Digital Marketing is turning out to be the core of Internet Marketing strategies for businesses across the globe. Cosmolance is digging deeper each day mining for things unseen and untold. We help your brand leverage the unlimited power of the internet to grow and keep at it!
Drop in today and add the ‘Cosmolance’ edge to your brand!


We’re always excited to listen to new ideas from clients and as one of the largest mobile app development and web development companies worldwide, we create new levels of value through client’s businesses. Here’s how we work together with our clients as one across different time zones.


  • Call or Meeting
  • NDA (Non-Disclosure)


  • Gather Requirements
  •  Perfect Proposal


  • T&C Communicated
  • Project Agreement
Years Of Services

Case Studies

Our every case of successful project connotes our excellence

Get a quote

What Clients Say?

  • These guys have been extremely easy to work with. They are organized and friendly and have an in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing. It has been a pleasant change, to work…

    Neha Gupta
  • Cosmolance Tech Pvt. Ltd. in India has been providing Managed Services on the IOS Development platform for Restaurant App. They have proactively solved issues impacting the business and handled the continuous releases of the website without downtime.

    IT Head
  • I want you to know that everyone is very impressed and pleased with the work of your entire team. I cannot say enough how much of a pleasure it has been working with each of them. Cosmolance has reason to be very proud of your team members.

    Marketing Head